LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW

Saturday 19 July 2014

ALL ABOUT GIRLS - CARD

Hello Everybody


      Here i have created a card filled with stuffs a girls wants to do. Oh I feel as if I have made this card for me.... Partying, Make-up and ofcourse Woooo..... Shopping....Whether @20 or 60 any girl would like to have fun. 


I cut her dress from Glitter foam sheet and struck so it will have little 3d effect. I really loved doing that part.:-) I am little sad that have not added any quilled item in this card but still think the punched flowers have occupied enough space not leaving any space for my quilled flowers. Sure in my next card i will use my quilled flowers.

Hope you all like my card. Your comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting!!!


FUSSY AND FANCY FRIDAY CHALLENGE#

No comments:

Post a Comment