LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW

Monday 30 June 2014

SOUTH INDIAN BRIDE AND GROOM

SOUTH INDIAN BRIDE AND GROOM


Good Day friends...
                 As the festive and wedding season is nearing in India, here I present my 3D Quilled South Indian Bride and Groom to cheer up our festive mood. I actually wanted to make an Quilled Indian Girl once completed i was very happy and felt I should make a Groom to match her. I really enjoyed making them.

Hope you all will also like it..:-) Your valuable comments are highly appreciated..











7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great, I love all the details, especially the bride's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Honey Moser....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Lavina. All your comments are more encouraging. Want to make more :-)

      Delete
  4. Loved it ...I still trying to do bride.Hope it will come out well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely designs! thanks for sharing. Do check our website. We are event planners based on Chennai.

    ReplyDelete